top of page

Filing an Amended Return

Think you’re eligible for credits you didn’t claim in a previous year’s tax return? Then, file an amended return and claim a credit for the overpayment of income taxes paid on your original tax return.

You have up to three years after filing the original return to file an amended return. If you think the IRS owes you money, notify one of our advisors at (585) 705-3405. We will review your past year’s tax returns to make sure that you were not over-taxed and help you file an amended return.


bottom of page