top of page

Obtaining Your W2 Forms

Have you seen your W2’s yet? The IRS requires that all employers forward their wage slips from the previous year to all employees by January 31. If you changed teams over the past year, you may want to contact your former employer and let them know your current address to forward these documents. Otherwise without these documents, there may be a delay in the filing of your taxes.

For more tax advice and the latest tax news, including information concerning the IRS’s new guidelines on the date in which financial institutions need to mail out your 1099-B statements please be sure to check out the news section.


bottom of page